Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A New Day

Okay so I hate to write about starting to eat healthy or be on a diet or lose weight because this is concret. As in I can look back at this and see how long it has been since I wanted to start something. ACCOUTABLITY!! Yup sounds weird but it is true for me!!

So here goes nothing!! I want to lose weight and start to feel better about my self. I know what everyone says "give your self a year. it took 9 months to put on the weight 12 months to take it off" or "you look great". But I am just not to believing either of those yet. I know that I am nursing and "they" (whoever THEY are) say that your body will tend to keep about 10 pounds on while nursing!! I dont see that happen to everyone so I want to be the one that it doesnt happen too. I did Weight Watchers before I was pregnant and I lost about 15lbs. I loved it when I got down to my goal weight. Then we moved and I lost my WW buddy and then about 6 months later I was pregnant. I did lose all the weight with Pierson, gained 50 and lost it. I only gained 40 with Jensen and yet to lose 20.

I really dont have time to workout. I would love to run and train for a half marathon or even a 5k. I know crazy excuse but when nursing you really dont want to go for a jog!!! With Jensen changing his schedule so often right now I have been more tired lately. I think I'm not getting enough of the deep REM sleep, but who knows. In my spare time and yes I do have some in the day I want to craft!! or clean!!! I know that if I exercise I will feel better and have more energy--duh!!

I only nursed Pierson for about 2 or 3 months so I have had a taste of freedom. Not in a bad way but just in a good non-tied down way!! I want to try and keep up nursing till a year but day by day we will see. In saying all that I dont feel like I could workout at any old time. Maybe I'm wrong but thats how I feel. Okay enough ranting and excuses. Today March 22, 2011 I want to lose 20lbs. It took me 15 weeks to lose 15 so lets say 3 months goal.

2 comments:

  1. Ways I can help you reach your goal
    1. Try to give you the stomach virus germs that made me finally lose the last of that baby weight!
    2. Eat your easter candy
    3. or workout with you! Come zumba with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda- Im all here for ya ! You know that Im always in this boat too, always trying to lose, always trying to eat healthy and exercise, usually failing, but trying non the less. So lets do it! Lets hold each other accountable! Even in the little things, we can make better choices, or get up and move for 5 free minutes. As it starts getting warmer, we will both have more motivation to get out in the sunshine which always makes you feel better! We've done it before with HUGE success! Lets do it again! Im yours !

    ReplyDelete