Thursday, March 17, 2011

cookies

Today Pierson and I made sugar cookies. These are famous cookies in our family everyone always wants my mom to make them. My parents are coming this weekend so I had cookies on the brain. I let Pierson use the cookie cutters to help me cut them out. They say Happy Easter, a bunny, and the designs for a Easter egg but after they cooked they didnt have anything on them! Oh well! They were still fun to make! I think my favorite was when we had done a bunny one and he stuck his finger on her face and messed it up then said oh no!! It was messy and lots of no, stop, dont put that there but I loved it I feel like its a good bonding time. He gets his chair from the table and helps me in the kitchen as much as I will let him. As I type this he is singing 'choo choo train choo choo train HORSE, mommy mommy Horse!!' oh to be in his brain! Picture to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment