Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day

Well we have been snowed in for um well all week. There are days we could of gotten out but Peter took the new car since it is better for the snow. Today was a day filled with adventure. We did get hot water back today but we also got a sad little boy with a loose tooth. No hes not loosing it he fell in the bathroom somehow and hit it. To take him to the doctor would of been a great ordeal because the carseats were with Peter at work, and the doctor is across town. I gave him Tylenol about 30 minutes before he did it so that was good. When he woke up from his nap his temp was 102. You can barely see where his teeth got hit because he sticks his tonuge out over it. I called the doctor and she said probably fine. I decide after the 102 temperature that we should take him to the doctor. We are going to take him to a clinic tomorrow morning. I did get a shower today! YEAH! I was planning on taking a long hot shower......well Pierson had other plans! I got in the bathroom and heard him crying figuring it would stop. While taking my shower i could hear him get louder and he just kept crying! So I hurried up and got out quick, he was still crying when i got out and to him. We think he thought I left. Very sad! Now we are trying to get Pierson down. This big boy bed is a step to being big and wow containment is nice. He does eventually give it up and go to sleep. I think I will head for bed, early I know but I think my body has had it today. I would put on kid down and pick up the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment