Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Late night with a crib

Last night I was tired of dealing with Pierson not going to bed in a big bed so we called the grandparents and went to Babies R US. We started this adventure at around 730pm! Crazy with two kids well not so much when you havent been sleeping much the past couple of days! Jensen has a crib now! The grandparents came over after we bought it and put it together! Yeah! well no Pierson still woke up crying around 2am!! and after lots of tears from all of us and trying everything we can think of he went to sleep with daddy on the floor by his crib! I really dont know what is going on with him these days it could be the lack of sleep, sickness, fluid in ears, new brother but really he should be fine, NOT!! Today he was a total mess and the only time he was calm was when I would sit down and hold him. I am really thinking that jeaslousy is setting in. I think I need a date with my precious baby Pierson! It will have to be next week because wow I have to much going on this week. Still trying to work on my center pieces for the banquet at church on sunday!!! While thinking of ideas of things to make or sew. My cousin ask how i have time for all this and really i dont! But some how itgets done! ok off to bed before the crying starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment