Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today....

Today was a good day and bad all at the same time. Pierson was great he went 4 hours inbetween feedings and was in a talkative mood. Then Peter left for North Carolina, only for the night but still. It reminds me of the first time he and I spent a night apart. I stayed up all night because I could not go to sleep. I put in Gilmore Girls and watched them on the couch till I fell asleep. After trying so hard to get use to sleeping with someone else in my bed, I now can not sleep with out him. Sappy yes but true I must really love this guy!! OH I do!!!

Pierson talked alot today! He loves to talk to his cow in the car. The car really brough out his talkative side. He got some new clothes today because his footy sleepers do not fit him lenght wise. I got him 6-9 month ones and they fit but wotn for very long. Should of got 12 month ones so they would last longer. He was too cute today when we were playing. I would make crazy noises in his hand and he would grab my nose. He loved grabing my nose! He also had squash for the first time today. He seemed to love it. He definitly likes it better than cereal. OK well going to work on the bible study then try to sleep. I guess if that doesnt work I will Farkle all night.

Prayers:
Heather, Katie, Job opportunity, Tara starting school, Lynne and house situation, Peter traveling, Sarah school

No comments:

Post a Comment