Monday, August 17, 2009

the movie EXPERIENCE...

OK this one is definitly for the book. I went with two friends to the movies at 11:55am the other day to see The Time Travelers Wife. I took Pierson with me. He did great he played, eat, slept, and played some more. He is one of those that either talks alot or not at all. This was one of his not alot days. Well after the movie a lady came up to us and told me how disruptive it is to hear a baby cooing during a movie. At this point i thought she was going to say the oohs and aahhs over babies and move on. Well not so much!!!! She proceeded to yell at me about how selfish and rude i was to bring a baby to a movie. She said that it ruined her movie experience. That i should find a babysitter. I told her that she could of left and she said she paid good money ($3.75) to see this movie and I said so did I. Well she just kept going on and on and finally Courtney said I think that is enough we get the point and the lady said no i dont think you do, and continued on. After she left FINALLY we just sat there thinking did this really just happen?? It was a WOW day!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry for you :( I have to say having gone to a movie and been in movies where there are babies that the cooing doesn't bother me, in fact I rarely hear it over the movie itself. I can't believe she was so upset over that! I probably wouldn't have been to nice to her so good for you for being nice and not letting her have it....guess you were too shocked though!

    ReplyDelete