Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day School





This fall 2011 Pierson, Jensen and I all started day school. Dayschool is a school at our church. We had been thinking about putting Pierson in it this year. Then I recived a phone call from the director and asked to teach. I was so excited!!! This meant that Jensen would start school too. Was I ready for that?? NO!!! but willing to try it out. The teacher next door to me Allison her daughter goes too. She and Pierson are there before and after school. She likes to read to Pierson and of course he loves it!!!
My class started with 7 but is now at 5. It was REALLY hard the first month but has gotten so much better since then.
Jensen is doing pretty well. They dont take naps so it is hard on him. He is normally tired or yawning in the morning. His teacher does a great job with him and he is literally growing on her. She wears him in a wrap during the day. I think they rock each other by the end of the day.
y

No comments:

Post a Comment