Monday, November 30, 2009

8 months

wow how the time flies when you are crazy busy, and are lacking sleep. Eight months WOW who would of thought we would make it this far? Not me! This is a job I never knew I would enjoy so very much! I cant believe I am mom, disbelief is a good word but other days I know I am the luckiest person alive because Pierson is apart of my world! The joy he has brought to our family is indescribable! Having a child has brought me closer to God. Not because I am constantly crying out to him for help at all hours with a crying baby, but because I see a little small glimps of Gods love for me. Even on day one of Pierson being born I would of done anything for him. Was I head over heals in love with him no not yet but that was not important I would of still done anything for him on that day. I try to see how he sees the world because God calls us to have faith like a child. Piersons has faith in everyone and trust everyone. I know only the stage that he is in but wow is that how God sees others??

Today we had agreat day! I followed his cues and the day went smooth. There was the lady at the tupperware stand in the mall that talked to him and he started screaming. Not sure what that was about?? Enjoyed a great day with Courtney and by the end of the day she had an email written and we had figured out the layout of my quilt. Mission Accomplished!!

Praise God for today. May you open our eyes you your glory and grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment